What we provide
- We include up to 3 proofs within your price quoted, further changes may incur a charge.
- We require written confirmation that the proof is ok to print before starting production.
- Once submitted not further changes can be made to the proof.
- We send the proof to your registration email with a PDF file attached showing how the design shall appear on the end product.
- A simple “ok” is sufficient for us to print your personalised product.
- Please tell us, if any, of all the required changes in a single email.
Can you print my ( image / design / photo ) onto a ( baby grow / hat / t-shirt / etc )? Almost anything is possible with printing so most likely the answer is yes, please get in touch through our contact us page.
How long will my order take to print?We aim to process your order in the quickest time possible, in most cases next day dispatch. For one off single and small orders we print and dispatch within:
- 1-2 working days for 1st class
- 3 working days for Free Delivery
For larger orders we may have to order in the materials which will take an additional 1-3 working days.
What courier companies do you use? Our main courier is Royal Mail.
UK Customers: Free Delivery or 1st Class
EU Customers: Europe Standard or Europe Tracked & Signed
USA Customers: International Standard or International Tracked & Signed
When can I expect my parcel? 1st class delivery to UK addresses usually arrive within 1 to 3 working days. Free delivery to UK addresses usually arrive within 3 to 5 working days. Deliveries are scheduled between 7am and 7pm. Deliveries to Northern Ireland (BT) and some Scottish postcodes (AB, FK, G83, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, DD) can take an extra 2 to 3 days. Deliveries to PA postcodes in Scotland will only take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Europe deliveries usually arrive within 3 to 5 working days. USA deliveries usually arrive within 5 to 7 working days.
Can I upgrade my delivery to receive it any quicker? Yes, please contact us.
Do you offer Saturday Delivery? Yes, please contact us.
Do you print onto jackets / bags / etc? Yes we do, please contact us
Can I collect from your shop? Made in the Moon is an online only service.
Where can I leave feedback? Usually within a week of dispatching your order, an email is sent to your email address, asking for feedback of your purchase on the review website TrustPilot or Google Reviews. If you prefer we have a list of official review location on our review us page.